The organizing committee of the XXIX ACEDE Conference has combined emblematic places with the best of the gastronomy of the city.
We want to offer you some lunches and dinners prepared by the best restaurateurs of A Coruña.
• The City Council of A Coruña feasts us with a cocktail at the AQUARIUM FINISTERRAE.
MONDAY 17. "ROUTE OF THE PAZOS"
• The Pazo de Vilaboa is a noble and beautiful construction of the nineteenth century, located ten minutes from the center of A Coruña in the parish of Rutis. It features the main hall, with capacity for 500 people, a small chapel and a circular tower where the bridal suite and the Red Room are located.
• The Pazo de Santa Cruz de Mondoi is a pazo of the XVI century conditioned for the celebration of great events. In this pazo the restaurateur Antonio Amenedo will offer us a Galician romería, in which you will enjoy the roots of our culture, gastronomy and leisure.
• It is the day with the highest academic workload, therefore, we have planned a working lunch at the Faculty of Economics and Business, served by the best catering service in the city.
• The gala dinner will be held at the Árbore da Veira restaurant located in the Mirador del Monte de San Pedro, with spectacular views over the bay of the city of A Coruña. The restaurateur Luís Veiga (1 Michelin star) will offer us the gala dinner, the final point of a Conference in which we hope you have enjoyed.